- One of the top 200 Realtors of 1.35 Million Realtors in the U.S.A. as sourced in the Wall Street Journal 2007
- Top 5 Realtor, 2005 & Member of Presidential Roundtable Club, 2005
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2004
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2003
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2002
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 2002
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2001
- National Real Estate Sales Academy Award Winner, 2000
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2000
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley Business Journal's Top Presidential Real Estate Award, 2000
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 1999
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 1999
- Former President of a Multi-National Building Products Company
- Former Marketing and Operations Business Consultant for New York and California Businesses
- Former Associate Professor in Marketing & Consumer Behavior at San Francisco State University
- M.B.A. in Marketing and B.A. in Psychology
- 5th Degree Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
- Proud Father of Shea Byrnes, Field Marketing Manager for the Media & Entertainment division of Autodesi and Eric Byrnes, Outfielder for the Arizona Diamondbacks, formerly with the Oakland A's.
Jim's success is founded on helping his clients make their best real estate decisions.
Jim believes his success is not measured only by sales volume, but more importantly by having successfully helped his clients navigate one of the biggest decisions of their lives. Jim understands that his success is based on hard work, trust, and communication plus a personal commitment that helps his clients' best interests in mind.
As one of the top 200 Realtors in America and a consistent top producer with Alain Pinel, Jim specializes in selling homes of all architectural styles on the Peninsula. Jim’s real estate service centers around his clients’ objectives – and a unique marketing strategy is developed for every transaction. Jim is just as comfortable assisting buyers as he is skilled at marketing the homes of his sellers. With an extensive network of resources from his years in real estate and the building product industry, Jim knows what it takes to maximize your home’s market potential, and achieve results.
Jim works with Kim McCully his full-time associate who shares his philosophy. In addition, Jim retains the services of a professional marketing firm to assist in the advertising and promotion of homes he represents. This team approach ensures the level of personalized service they strive to offer. Jim maintains multiple Websites which increase the exposure of his listings with the use of interactive virtual property tours, and assist buyers in their search for the home that meets their needs.
Specializing in mid-Peninsula communities including but not limited to Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Woodside, Portola Valley, Los Altos, and Los Altos Hills, Jim looks forward to assisting you with all your real estate needs.